
Don't let this sweet face fool you... "The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9). Well, we got to know a little bit of it tonight.
Seth had just laid Olivia down for a nap and Landon was playing with some louder trains so Seth told him he couldn't play with those particular trains until Olivia woke up from her nap. Landon kept begging to play with them and this is how the conversation went...
Landon: "Can I please play with the noisy Thomas?"
Seth: "Not until Olivia wakes up from her nap."
Landon: "Please can I play with the noisy Thomas?"
Seth: "No, you may not. You need to wait until Olivia wakes up."
A little while later...
Olivia: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Landon: "Olivia woke up, now can I play with my noisy Thomas?"
So Seth goes to get Olivia and notices the door is already opened.
Seth: "Landon, how did Olivia wake up?"
Landon: "I poked her in the eye... Now, can I pleeeaaase play with my noisy Thomas?"
Let's just say his little conniving plan didn't work after all. He didn't get to play with his noisy Thomas, and then had to go straight to bed for a little shut eye...
3 comments:
Oh no! Sometimes they are just too smart! :) It's like we were talking about the other day, they just need the Lord! You guys are doing such a great job training him and I know it will someday be a great blessing to you and him!
Love that sneaky little guy. :)
:) Ah, kids.
hahaha! oh landon, you smart boy! those stories are so frustrating in the moment, but so funny after.
Post a Comment