GeezI'm going to say more like Seth even though I do see you some. How cool to have a mix of both of you!
Wow! That's crazy... he looks like both of you!
I always thought that he looked a lot like Seth, but when you put up your pics I think that he looks a lot like you Marcie. What a doll!
Definitely more like Seth! Boys just always seem to have those features that their daddies do.
it appears you and seth were twins separated at birth...so I am going to say both of you. that really is amazing!
Woah, dude! That is too hard. Maybe at three months it'll be easier for me to decide...
I'm with Shawna, but if I have to be more specific, I'd say I see Seth's bone structure and your features.
I deffinately think he is a good mix of both of you! You guys all look very similar!
i agree with the lot, i think he looks like both of you! :) so cute!
I still see a lot of Grandpa Andy in him.
My first thought was that he looks more like Seth, but I can definitely see both of you in him! such cute pictures!
Hi Marcie, At first glance he looks like Seth, maybe it is his bone structure, but I think he looks a lot like you. Amy Swope
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Geez
I'm going to say more like Seth even though I do see you some. How cool to have a mix of both of you!
Wow! That's crazy... he looks like both of you!
I always thought that he looked a lot like Seth, but when you put up your pics I think that he looks a lot like you Marcie. What a doll!
Definitely more like Seth! Boys just always seem to have those features that their daddies do.
it appears you and seth were twins separated at birth...so I am going to say both of you. that really is amazing!
Woah, dude! That is too hard. Maybe at three months it'll be easier for me to decide...
I'm with Shawna, but if I have to be more specific, I'd say I see Seth's bone structure and your features.
I deffinately think he is a good mix of both of you! You guys all look very similar!
i agree with the lot, i think he looks like both of you! :) so cute!
I still see a lot of Grandpa Andy in him.
My first thought was that he looks more like Seth, but I can definitely see both of you in him! such cute pictures!
Hi Marcie,
At first glance he looks like Seth, maybe it is his bone structure, but I think he looks a lot like you. Amy Swope
Post a Comment