Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A . If you dressed like a cow, you got free food. When I hear free, I'm there :) Plus, we LOVE Chick-Fil-A (Seth actually worked at one for several years). Seth was little hesitant to dress up, but I stuck some spots on him, hey it's free food! As soon as we walked into the restaurant we spotted Landon's pediatrician and his family also in cow attire. It's a small world. Here are some pics of us dressed up.





7 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! I mentioned it to Josh, but he just gave me a look like "there is no way I'm dressing like a cow".

Where are the pics of Seth dressed like a cow?

tsbjf said...

I love Landon's smile in the first picture; he's like, "oh yeah, just wait until I can eat my free food from Chick-Fil-A!"

Shawna said...

i want to see the pics of seth as well. :)

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

oh my word! :) i LOVE it! wish ben and i could have gone with you!

Rachel said...

When I heard about that promotion, I wondered if people would actually do it...apparently they did! :) Brian was telling us they had a big turnout here at our store too...go figure!

Landon looks adorable, by the way!

Charity said...

We did the same thing, Marcie..we didn't want to miss out on the free food either :-)
Tony's mom made us "cow faces" and we had spotted shirts, tails, cow bells, and everything.. prettty silly, but definitely worth it.
I love Landon's hat!

Eryn said...

shoot! i missed it! i didnt even know about it. oh well. you guys look adorable.