M: Vegetable Stir Fry and rice
T: Toasted Subs and Salad
W: Chicken Alfredo with salad and bread
R: Chicken Cordon Bleu with green beans
F: Fiesta Salad with homemade bread
S: Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
S: Super Bowl Party
I'm slowly but surely getting used to this whole menu planning thing. It helps me so much with my budgeting. It helps to know exactly what I need to buy and keeps me from making multiple trips to the store :P I'm trying a few new recipes this week (all the ones with links), so we'll see how they turn out.
7 comments:
Marcie, looks like a great menu. Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of our favorites. Welcome to menu plan Monday. I hope to see you here often!
~~Rhonda
christmasnotebook.com
Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. Looks like a great week. It is amazing how much money and time is spent having a plan. I am shocked at how little I have been to the store the past 3 weeks. It was an every other day thing before I started this!
Welcome to MPM!
Planning menus helps my budget and my sanity.
Have a great week.
looks like a good food week :)
Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! I hope you enjoy it - I know I do!
I have been mean planning for the last few weeks, I love it. It makes dinner a whole lot easier...knowing what I am going to make and that I have everything I need, that's the best!
i will have to check this out. maybe it will help me to actually cook
Post a Comment