Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little surprise

While I was gone, Seth decided to surprise me with a dishwasher! Today, Seth's dad came over and installed it. I am so excited to not have to wash dishes by hand anymore. It will really help me keep my kitchen clean.

BEFORE



AFTER

7 comments:

Brooke said...

What a nice surprise! I love it when Josh does stuff like that for me... aren't they such a blessing?!

tsbjf said...

Super blessing!!!!! What a nice surprise!

Jenny said...

Awe that's a really nice surprise! I remember how extremely thrilled I was when we finally got our dishwasher put in.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

yay! i am jealous! :P hehe. what a wonderful way to surprise seth!

Eryn said...

i went without a dishwasher for 4 years and now i have no idea how i did it! but i hope to never have to do it again!

Charity said...

What a blessing and a great surprise!!
We didn't have a dishwasher for the first year that we were married and now I don't know what I'd do without it.

Michelle said...

How exciting! We just bought a new fridge/dishwasher for our house...those things aren't cheap!