Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sunday School Party

I have recently taken over the 1-3 grade Sunday school. We had our first party last weekend. Here are some pictures of the event.

We started our with pancakes any way they wanted them - shape & toppings.




Then we decorated our paper bag puppets for a puppet show




We then played games outside until the parents came.




Here are all the girls...



And all the boys...

5 comments:

Shawna said...

so much fun Marcie! I am sure they all loved it.

Brooke said...

That looked like one messy pancake!!!

It looks like they had a lot of fun. They will remember these things for years. I know that lots of the people my age at the Chapel still talk about when Martha Moffitt was their Sunday School teacher. I know that the Lord will really use you in their lives. What a blessing and honor!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so great!!! It looks like you had a good time!! :)

The Amos Greene Family said...

marcie-
cute blue shirt! where did you get it? :)

jenica said...

I'm guessing this was an overnight party? You guys are brave! What great time for those kids!