Monday, May 28, 2007

Seven Facts...

I've been tagged by Brooke... Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I get the biggest thrill out a good deal. It is really hard for me not to buy something I don't need just because it's such a good deal!

2. I eat way too fast - I'll finish my plate before Seth gets done with a few bites.

3. I love marshmallows, I always have. When I was little my older brother and sister made a trail of marshmallows and had a laundry basket fall on me.

4. I talk in my sleep (it really entertains my husband).

5. I love Quick Trip cappuccino smoothies, I drink them all summer!

6. My first memory was when I was two and got attacked by a pig.

7. I like grapes in my tacos.

The following people are tagged (If you have already been tagged don't worry about it): Mandy Jenny Regan Eaches Reagan Kemper Alan Jenica

3 comments:

Michelle said...

:) I laughed when i read the grapes in tacos...love it!

Mrs.A said...

Hey, I posted my Seven Facts on my blog. Check it out. Thanks for tagging me. I like to play! :)

Missed you at Anna's wedding, but I know I'll see you at your sister's.

Ruth said...

I eat way too fast too. I just started doing that since Austin was born though, I am getting used to having to chow down my food before he gets fussy again, so now even when I eat and he is not around I still eat really fast.